Bags and equipment
Your child will need a school bag with the following items every day:
- A large bag or backpack to take home art and craft projects. Their bag will help us teach your child about keeping belongings in one place and being responsible for their own property
- A bucket hat (broad brimmed). No caps are allowed as they do not provide adequate sun protection for children’s necks.
- A plastic bottle with water to drink
- One piece of healthy food to share at snack time and
- A full set of spare clothing in their bag every day (in case of accidents and when children are involved in water play) including underwear, shirt, skirt, shorts or trousers and a jacket or jumper.
Please ensure all articles of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name.