The community of Orange Grove Primary School has chosen to have a designated school uniform for the following reasons. Uniforms:
- enhances a sense of belonging , equality and community spirit
- separates school from leisure time, focussing students’ efforts on learning
- prepares students for the expectations of post school employment
- assists the school identify unwelcome strangers
- promotes a positive image of the school by ensuring a minimum standard of presentation of all students
A uniform price list can be obtained from the school office.
Our children look and feel great thanks to our wonderful community who support this uniform policy.
For the safety of your child, we advise that closed footwear is required (no thongs or sandals) and excessive jewellery is not allowed as it can be dangerous. Students may wear a watch and simple sleepers or studs in pierced ears. Students should not wear any make-up.
Denim clothing is not allowed at school as per the Department of Education policy (for further information please visit: www.det.wa.edu.au/schoolsandyou
“No hat, no play in the sun” policy
We care about your child’s health and safety. Please ensure your child brings a named bucket hat (broad brimmed) to school every day. Children who do not have a hat will have to remain under cover on the veranda.
Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name.