Room 6 (Kindy)
In Kindy we use early years educational programmes which are formed around the West Australian Curriculum and the Early Years Learning Framework. In this way we are able to achieve a successful balance between educationally play-based and structured learning for the children.
The main aim of the Early Years Programme is to provide a happy, secure and motivating environment which is developed by:
- Allowing children to have a strong sense of identity and well-being
- Encouraging and facilitating the growth of the child physically, emotionally, socially, intellectually and spiritually.
- Giving children opportunities to feel confident and take control of their learning
- Children becoming effective communicators
- Children being connected with the school and wider community