Room 2 (Year 5/6)
In the year 5/6 class we aim to develop self-motivated, responsible and caring role-models within our school community. Our job is not just helping students to achieve their best but also to develop the skills they will need in order to be successful in high school and beyond.
We encourage the students to be proud of their achievements and always strive to do their best, both academically and personally. Being responsible for their behaviours, choices and actions are key to their growth.
As a class the students this year have developed our class agreements, which beautifully reflect exactly what a senior student at OGPS should be.
OUR CLASS AGREEMENTS
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- Be grateful, stay positive and no matter what happened try your best
- Be honest, speak your truth and listen
- Share and help others
- Accept the differences in other people and celebrate differences
- Respect other people opinions and property